If there is one virtue to growing older, it’s that I’ve learned to identify the things that make me happy as well as the things that do not. Finally, finally, finally I’m spending more time pursuing the former and less so the latter. What took me so long? Here are a few photos from my unplanned Monday Morning photo outing. I awoke to the expressive alignment Venus and of a waning crescent Moon and everything fell into place from there. Before it was all said and done, I had witnessed the most gorgeous sunrise from the edge of the crackling ice along the shore of a nearby lake.
As 2015 winds down, I find myself taking note of the things that make me happy and I’ve made a list of 16 things I want to accomplish in 2016. Here goes!
1. Move on from past mistakes
2. Appreciate NOW more
3. Spend more quality time with Family
4. Do something good for a Friend
5. Be a Peace Maker
6. Meet new People
7. Go places I’ve never been before
8. Go to familiar places and look for something new
9. Shoot More Pictures
10. Make More Videos
11. Pick up a brush and paint with reckless abandon
12. Be inspired by the work of others
13. Improve My Skills
14. Share my work with more people
15. Write more
16. Learn new things every day.